Friday, August 05, 2005

"Frak Me"

I have the new Battlestar Galactica Season 1 DVD and believe me when I say that the series is really, really good. Much much better than SG-1 which was my oh so current fave sci-fi series.

I doubt if anyone in our group even remembers the original BSG with Lorne Greene as Adama and Dirk Benedict as Starbuck. I remember watching this when I was around 9 or 10 at channel 9 or 13 with Moonbase 2010 and Sealab.

The new series is a far better adaptation with gritty characters and antiquated futuristic look and feel.

Must watch!!

3 comments:

rmacapobre said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
rmacapobre said...

battlestar galactica

2nd hand info. friend overheard a couple of geeks at work declare it to be the best sci-fi series EVER (after star trek) .. how is it?

duarte

it must be some kind of glitch in the matrix. or in star trek terms. it sure qualifies as a time space anomaly. what else could explain the persistent pattern. first, the presidentiables. now plaridel photographers ..

boogabead said...

Galing talaga Maxie!!! Sa akin mas ok yung BSG kasi mas gritty at witty sya. Magustuhan mo yung discussions nila about religion and philosophy.